This week saw more progress on the Zundapp KS750. We finished the cable reel, antennae mast and pulley for the TSF. Work has also begun on the engine deck of Jadgpanther 411. We should be lifting it on Monday, finally giving us access to the faulty magneto. We also took delivery of a set of etched FT instruction plates which we intend to donate to Saumur. More parts have been arriving SdKfz 250 restoration and our SdKfz 222 and 223 projects.
With the help of one of our members a breakthrough has been achieved on the Jagdpanther Panzermantle barrel cover. For more on this see our Inside Track article on the differences between a standard MG34 and the ones mounted in a Jagdpanther.