The assembly of the Renault FT hull really picked up momentum. We completed the interior and exterior of the front of the hull, fitted the new turret ring and the two lower rear side sections.
As this work progressed we were having to repair and/or manufacture damaged or missing bolts. The 8mm variety posed the biggest problems as they had not survived well over the preceding 100 years. The visor and internal fittings behind visor and drivers hatch handles have also been fitted. We sent off the original engine deck hatch with paint remnants to our researchers to establish the colour of the engine bay.