This vehicle is no longer part of the collection but was restored in the Foundation’s workshops. Its body and chassis have since been used to further the restoration of two other vehicles.
Introduced in mid-1941 this version was used as a forward observation vehicle for assault gun batteries . . .
Become a Member - Access the Full Article
Members gain access to the full content of our articles, including photo galleries.