The Haupt Scheinwerfer (Headlamps) installed on all le.Pz.Sp.Wg. variants were manufactured by Fa. Riemann based in Chemnitz. Riemann was a renowned lamp producer who started selling bicycle lamps already in 1894, adding motorcycle, automobile lights and fittings from the early 1900s. With the advent of the Third . . .
Become a Member - Access the Full Article
Members gain access to the full content of our articles, including photo galleries.